PEP21. June 2017
Drug emergency28. July 2017
Fucking can be a lot of fun! Whether in pairs or in a group. However, fucking without any method of protection is still the most common cause of infection with HIV or other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) – even without cum. With an unsafe fuck, the risk of infection is high for each partner!
- HIV and STI can be transmitted via the intestinal mucosa. There is a risk during unprotected sex for both passive (receiving) and active (penetrating) persons. Even when not hosing down.
- Vigorous anal intercourse can cause injuries and thus increase the risk of infection. Safer sex methods (condom, PrEP, protection through therapy) reduce the risk of infection.
- (Fat free) Lubricating gels simplify penetration and reduce the risk of injury.
- Change the condom every time you get a new ass.
- If you use substances during sex, watch your dose (and possible unwanted side effects).
Get tested for HIV, hep C, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) at least once a year. Swabs on the tail, ass and throat give certainty to find everything that does not belong there. Vaccinations against hepatitis A and B are possible.